Cleaning is one of the most difficult tasks for the house owners and they find it too time taking. If they try to do it on the weekend, it eats up the time they wish to spend with their family. Thankfully, there is an amazing cleaning device that has become the life of the house cleaning solution. It is the vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaner ensures to create a better environment for healthy and hygienic living in the house. It has become one of the most important appliances in the house that it is now hard to live without this super amazing device. It has the power to suck all the dirt and dust to make the surface clean and spotless.
Popular types of vacuum cleaners
If you are planning to buy a vacuum cleaner for your house, then you need to check these comparisons between different types of vacuum cleaners. It is available in a huge number of models and in different sizes. Common types of vacuum cleaners include:
- Canister vacuum cleaner: These are the versatile types of vacuum cleaners that are capable of cleaning several types of floors. Powerful motor of this vacuum cleaner is stored in the canister that is mounted on the wheels. The user has to pull the canister with handle to move the vacuum cleaner for cleaning in different parts of the room.
- Handheld vacuum cleaner: These are the compact vacuum cleaners that are very handy to use. It is portable and can be taken even in the small corners that are inaccessible with the big vacuum cleaners. These are inexpensive and available in cordless models also.
- Upright vacuum cleaner: This type of vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning in the heavily carpeted areas. It is in the standing position that makes it easy for the user to move it over the carpet by holding it with its handle. These are the most popular types of vacuum cleaners and available with the flexible attachments.
- Stick like vacuum cleaner: It is a type of upright vacuum cleaner that is in the shape of a broom. It is sleek in design and extremely light in weight. It is ideal to be used at houses that have small areas for cleaning.
- Automatic vacuum cleaner: It is a light weight cleaner that is efficient in handling the work of cleaning. Minimal assistance is needed in this type of vacuum cleaner. It comes with a remote control with eases the cleaning process to a great deal. It is capable of cleaning wooden surface, tile and carpet flooring.
While buying the vacuum cleaner, buyers should check about the filter installed in it, its power input, wattage, and several attachments installed in it. These tips suit to any type of vacuum cleaner that you are planning to buy.